Skip to main content Skip to search
Hudson Valley


The first step to getting an answer to your question is knowing the correct person or office to contact.

College Contact Information

Who to Contact for Support (located at the Collegewide Student Services site) is a comprehensive guide, with contact information, of when to contact:

  • your mentor
  • your local student services professionals
  • the Student Information Center
  • the technology service desk
  • librarians
  • Office of Safety and Security
  • the affirmative action officer