Please submit an authorization or financial guarantee letter for each term to Student Accounts (or the student) before the payment due date and include:
- Sponsored student(s) full name and SUNY Empire identification number
- The academic term and/or time period covered
- Amount of the sponsorship or course(s) to be paid
- Specific billing requirements (tuition only, tuition and fees, books)
- Billing contact name, phone number, email, and mailing address
- Signature of authorized sponsor representative
Please send authorization to:
- SUNY Empire cannot accept third-party sponsorship if it is contingent upon a specific grade or course completion
- Employee reimbursement programs are not eligible for deferment
Sponsor payments may be sent prior to the payment due date.
SUNY Empire will invoice sponsors once students incur full tuition and fee liability to limit changes that could impact the amount due. Sponsors will be billed for incurred liability for students who withdraw.
Sponsors are expected to remit payment within 30 days of the invoice date. SUNY Empire accepts checks and credit cards. Credit card payment can be made by calling Student Accounts at 518-587-2100, ext. 2516.
SUNY Empire’s Federal ID number is 14-6013200.
Sponsors may contact Student Accounts at 518-587-2100 x2516 with questions.