You may choose from several business degrees options that provide the opportunity to further develop your knowledge and competency in management and leadership.
- MBA in Healthcare Leadership (online with executive retreats)
- MBA in Business Management (online)
- International Business
- Human Resource Management - New for Spring 2019
- M.S. in Finance (online)
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
We offer a variety of master’s degrees focusing on topics in teaching and learning. The three fully online programs do not lead directly to teacher certification, but may be able to fulfill the graduate degree requirement for New York State Professional Certification. The MAT program leads to Initial Certification and requires face-to-face classroom experience in New York State.
- M.A. in Adult Learning (online)
- M.A. in Learning and Emerging Technologies (online) - New Tracks!
- Instructional Design
- STEM Education and Emerging Technologies
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Emerging Media and Technology for the Arts
- Innovation and Management of Emerging Technologies
- Individualized track
- M.A.T. in Adolescent or Middle Childhood Education (online with in-person requirements)
- Transitional B certification pathway
- Clinically rich residency pathway
- M.A.T. in Adolescent Special Education (initial certification - online with in-person requirements)
- M.Ed. in Adolescent Special Education (additional certification - online)
- M. Ed. in Teaching and Learning (online)
The M.A. in liberal studies is an appropriate choice for those interested in pursuing an advanced degree that focuses on a specific question, problem or theme. This degree is interdisciplinary and provides options for a thesis or creative final project.
- M.A. in Liberal Studies (online with residencies)
Our policy degree options provide you with the opportunity to develop skills in policymaking, implementation and analysis and help to build a greater understanding of the connections among federal, state, local and organizational policies and processes.
- M.A. in Community and Economic Development (online)
- M.A. in Social and Public Policy (online with residencies)
- M.A. in Work and Labor Policy (online with residencies)