Welcome to the Empire State College Financial Aid office.
Announcement: Students planning to attend Summer 2017 (which begins on May 15, 2017), Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 should complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov listing school code 010286 in order for federal financial aid eligibility to be determined.
Wondering how to pay for your studies at Empire State College? Have questions about scholarships, loans and other kinds of aid? Start with our Introduction and FAQs page to review our Step by Step Guide to Financial Aid. You'll find the help and answers you need here.
- Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
- FA School: Recorded Presentations
- Financial Aid Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Additional Request for Information
- Cost to Attend
- Important Information for Students Attending the Summer Term
- Financial Literacy
- Looking for the Student Accounts Office or Information Regarding Your Refund?
Name: SUC Empire State College
Graduate: 5680 (for graduate students applying for Veteran Tuition Awards)
Students planning to attend starting in May 2017 or thereafter should apply for financial aid for 2017-2018 by submitting the 2017-2018 FAFSA.