This site has been retired.
Your browser should take you a new location in a few seconds.
If not, this link will take you to the page.
The first step to getting an answer to your question is knowing the correct person or office to contact.
Regional Contact Information
- academic review and assessment
- director of academic support
- student service contacts
- student service contact for problem resolution
Faculty and Staff by Location
College Contact Information
Who to Contact for Support (on the Student Affairs website) is a comprehensive guide, with contact information, of when to contact:
- your mentor
- the Student Information Center
- your local student services professionals
- your local Directors of Academic Support
- the technology service desk
- the IT Service Desk
- Title IX Coordinator, descrimination complaints
- Office of Safety and Security