- Select a course from the list of term offerings.
- Register for courses at MyESC.
- Make a payment by the deadline to finalize your enrollment. If a payment is not received by the deadline your enrollment will be cancelled. Please check the Term Dates for the payment deadlines.
- Order your course materials through the Empire State College Bookstore.
- Go to http://www.esc.edu/MyESC and link to "Academics."
- Use your Empire State College user name and password.
- Contact the Empire State College technology helpdesk, TechInfo, for assistance with login problems.
Withdrawing from Courses
Students may withdraw from one or more classes any time after add/drop until the last day of the term. During the add/drop period, you may drop your classes online. Withdrawing from one or more studies does not withdraw you from the college, only from the relevant study or studies.
The effective date of your withdrawal is the postmark on the envelope (if mailed) or the date the fax is received in the Office of the Registrar.
The decision to withdraw is an academic one, but it does have financial and financial aid consequences. Students who are considering withdrawing from one ore more studies are expected to be familiar with all information at the following link Withdrawals.