Registration Cancellation for Nonpayment
- You must pay for your enrollment charges by the term's payment due date to avoid cancellation of your registration for nonpayment.
- After the term's payment due date, charges must be paid in full upon registration or your enrollment will be cancelled.
- Acceptable payment arrangements for your charges are authorized financial aid or third-party sponsorship (which will show on your Account Summary as pending aid once approved) and/or enrollment in the college's Time Payment Plan.
- The Time Payment Plan requires both your acceptance of the terms of the plan and a down payment of one-third of your charges.
- Please note that if you have an outstanding balance due from a previous term, your registration may be cancelled.
- Review your Account Summary immediately after registering to make sure your payment and/or payment arrangements are in place. If your financial aid or sponsorship is not showing as pending on your summary, you are not eligible for that award based on your current enrollment.
- Cancelling your registration is in no way a penalty, but it allows us to open up study spaces for students waiting to register.
- Students may re-enroll during the late registration period. A late registration fee of $30 will be added to your charges, and your charges must be paid at the time of registration.
- If the cancellation of your registration resulted in a credit on your account, a refund will be processed to your original form of payment. Refunds are automatically processed two weeks after the term start date.