There are many reasons that a student may require an official verification of their enrollment at Empire State College. Some of these reasons include insurance purposes or job or graduate school applications. All enrollment verifications are processed by the Office of the Registrar.
When requesting a verification of your enrollment, it is imperative to include all of the following information:
- your name
- your student ID number or social security number
- the specific information you need in the letter (Note: we do not provide anticipated graduation dates.)
- the name and complete address of the company, organization or school to which the enrollment verification is to be sent (Note: letters cannot be emailed.)
- a daytime telephone number and your address where you may be contacted in case there are questions
- your handwritten signature.
Enrollment verifications can be requested from the Office of the Registrar by:
Office of the Registrar
Empire State College
2 Union Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866