International Union of Police Associations (IUPA)
Responsible. Dedicated. Motivated.
The traits that make you successful on the job are the traits that will make you successful in college too.
The International Union of Police Association (IUPA) has partnered with SUNY Empire State College to help its members take advantage of college credit awarded for prior learning, professional licenses, and police academy while earning a degree completely online, at a New York location, or both.
Members of the law enforcement community benefit from:
- Choice to study entirely online or through one of our 34 locations in New York.
- Online academic advising and academic services.
- Academic credit for completion of training programs that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education or National College Credit Recommendation Services (National CCRS), formerly known as the National Program on Noncollegiate Sponsored Instruction (National PONSI)
- Credit awarded through assessment of prior college-level learning.
- Power to individualize a degree and tailor concentrations that matter to you.
- Sample of undergraduate degree concentrations that may be of interest to you:
- business administration
- criminal justice, criminal behavior or criminal investigation
- emergency management
- homeland security or security management
- human services policy
- information technology
- labor studies
- police administration, police management or police operations management
For more information about the partnership between SUNY Empire State College and International Union of Police Associations, please call Lisa Sax Mahoney at 518-587-2100, ext. 2851 or email email@example.com.