Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Additional hours may be arranged, in advance, for specific circumstances. Informational appointments may be scheduled on an individual basis by calling 518-564-2837.
The office is closed on federal holidays. Please contact the center directly for additional information.
The Plattsburgh office is located on the campus of SUNY Plattsburgh College in the back of Sibley Hall. Sibley Hall is just behind Hawkins Hall and immediately after Plattsburgh High School.
- From Interstate 87 (Northway), take exit 37 (Plattsburgh/Saranac Lake). Turn right at the exit ramp onto Cornelia Street (Route 3).
- Continue on Cornelia Street through four intersections.
- Merge to the right lane. This is Broad Street.
- Turn right at the first light (Prospect Avenue). Continue on Prospect Avenue to the end of the street.
- Turn left on to Rugar Street. Sibley Hall is the college building to your right, immediately after Plattsburgh High School.
- Park anywhere on the street or in visitor spaces on either side of Sibley Hall.