What courses can I take?
Empire State College recognizes that you are an individual whose needs are different from those of other students. It is possible to work with your professors to choose course combinations that best meet your career goals.
The list of courses below is just one example of what a typical business management student may take to meet the required minimum of 32 credits:
Core courses may include:
- Managerial Leadership (4 credits)
- Business Ethics (4 credits)
- Operations Management (4 credits)
- Legal Environment of Business (4 credits)
- Business Policy (4 credits)
- Marketing Management for the New Era (4 credits)
Electives, such as the following:
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior