School for Graduate Studies

Disability Information for Graduate Students

Please visit the college web page for general disability services information at If you are a graduate student with a disability and you wish to request an accommodation, please contact:

Patricia Ryan
Assistant Director for Student Services
School for Graduate Studies
518 587-2100, x2267

Information about the college policy, Disabled Student Rights, is located in the Policies and Procedures section of the Graduate Catalog.