Registration for Graduate Courses
Summer 2013 Term
Current students can register at MyESC.
- Registration: 9 a.m. on March 26 through 5 p.m. on May 10
- Late registration ($30 fee): 9 a.m. on May 13 through 5 p.m. on May 17
- Term dates: (Graduate Calendar):
- 8 and 15 week terms start: May 20
- 8 week term ends: July 12
- 15 week term ends: August 30
If you are interested in becoming a nonmatriculated student, please complete this application and send it to the School for Graduate Studies (fax: 518 587-9760 or email: GradReg@esc.edu):
The nonmatriculated student enrollment policy/process is available at:
The following is a link to the tentative list of courses open to nonmatriculated students:
If you have questions, please contact Graduate Student Services at 518 587-2100, x2225 or GradReg@esc.edu.
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF documents. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe. If you are unable to use the file, please contact Graduate Student Services for assistance.