Graduate Summer 2013 Registration
Make your plans now! Registration for the summer terms will open at 9 a.m. on March 26. This year the School for Graduate Studies will be offering courses in the 8 week (May A) term as well as the 15 week (May B) term. These courses will be labeled in the Term Guide so be sure to read this information carefully.
If you have advisement questions, please contact your academic advisor. General questions can be sent to the School for Graduate Studies at GradReg@esc.edu.
Here are the important summer dates:
- Registration: 9 a.m. March 26 - 5 p.m. May 10
- Late registration period w/ $30 late fee: 9 a.m. May 13 - 5 p.m. May 17
- Terms A & B start: May 20
- Add/drop period: 9 a.m. May 20 - 5 p.m. May 24
- Term A ends: July 12
- Term A grades/outcomes due: July 22
- Term B ends: Aug. 30
- Term B grades/outcomes due: Sept. 6