MAT Application Information
Courses Available to Non-Degree Students
If you are a teacher seeking professional development or a motivated adult seeking certification outside a traditional program, consider taking our online and blended courses as a nonmatriculated student.
The priority application deadline is May 1. We admit students for the fall term only.
An ideal candidate will:
- be an adult learner seeking to make a career change into the teaching profession
- possess 30 credits, including advanced level coursework, in the content specialty
- meet General Education requirements
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent
- demonstrate the ability to meet the academic and professional demands of the program
- plan to teach in a NYS school in the content specialty
If you would like to receive an admissions application packet for this program , please contact the School for Graduate Studies at: 800-468-6372, ext. 2230 or email email@example.com. An online application is also available at: www.esc.edu/gradapply.
For more information attend a Graduate Information Session.