Things You Should Know When You Come to the College
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 p.m. noon
Times are subject to change. Please call the receptionist to verify.
After Hours (evenings and weekends)
- Call your mentor to arrange an appointment.
- There is a mail slot located by the main entrance.
Note: If the outside door is locked, no one is in the building.
There is a sign-in log at the reception desk. Students are required to sign-in each time they enter the building. The receptionist will call to confirm that the mentor is ready for your session.
Lost and Found
Lost or found articles can be claimed or turned in at the reception desk.
Student mail folders are located in the reception area. Mail folders are made up approximately two weeks after enrollment. Faculty mail folders are located in the records room. Mail for faculty should be left with the receptionist.
- If you wish to bring your child (children) to the college, please contact your mentor. Your mentor will let you know if it is permissible for your children to sit in on a student-mentor meeting.
- If your children are of an age not requiring close supervision, they may sit quietly in the reception area.
- We do not have child care available to students. In order to ensure that you make the most of your mentor meetings, we ask that you make child care arrangements.
All students are issued a photo identification card within approximately two weeks of enrollment. With this card you can use most college libraries and get student prices at most cultural or community events. You are also eligible for reduced prices at most museums within the U.S., at GEVA productions, for movie tickets and conferences.