Financial Aid for Veterans and Military Personnel
- Office of Veteran and Military Education at Empire State College
- Military Corner: Information on student loans and eligibility for New York state grants and scholarships for military personnel and their families either stationed in New York, or who are New York state residents.
- NYS Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program: General program information and information on contacting your Educational Incentive Program directorate.
- Federal VA Educational Benefits website
- Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) Scholarships
- Disabled Soldier Support System: Information on numerous issues including educational and scholarship opportunities for disabled soldiers
- Army Families Online: Information on numerous issues including scholarship opportunities for military personnel, veterans and their families
- AMVETS: Information for veterans and active military
- Stateside Spouse Education Assistance Program
- Council of College and Military Educators (CCME) Scholarships
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the student information center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year is April 1, 2013.