APTS Application and Deadline Information
- Students must complete an aid for part-time study application with the financial aid office each year. Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 20, 2013 should complete the 2013-2014 APTS application. Funding for 2012-2013 APTS has run out.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his/her application for APTS including a signed copy of the New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2013-2014 applications and tax information received by April 1, 2013 will be given priority consideration. All applications received after this date will be reviewed; if funding is still available awards will be given as applicable.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the student information center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2013-2014 academic year is April 1, 2013.