APTS Application and Deadline Information
- Funding has become available again for the 2014 spring term, which falls within the 2013-2014 academic year. You must apply for APTS for 2013-2014 in order to receive a 2014 spring award.
- Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 19, 2014 should complete the 2014-2015 APTS application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of the New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2014-2015 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2014 will be given priority consideration. All applications received after this date will be reviewed; if funding is still available awards will be given as applicable.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the student information center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
Aid for Part-Time Study funding has become available again for the 2014 spring term, which falls within the 2013-2014 academic year. You must apply for APTS for 2013-2014 in order to receive a 2014 spring award.
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2014-2015 is April 1, 2014.