APTS Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 16, 2016 should complete the 2016-2017 APTS application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2016-2017 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2016 were given priority consideration. Funds are still currently available for the 2016-2017 award year.
- Completed 2017-2018 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2017 will be given priority consideration for the 2017-2018 award year. The 2017-2018 APTS application will be available soon!
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.