APTS Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 16, 2016 should complete the 2016-2017 APTS application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2016-2017 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2016 will be given priority consideration. Funds for the current 2015-2016 academic year are exhausted. The financial aid office will continue accepting complete APTS applications in the event that additional funds become available throughout the year.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.