APTS Application and Deadline Information
- Students planning on enrolling part time on or after May 18, 2015 should complete the 2015-2016 APTS application.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that the financial aid office has all of the necessary information to process his or her application for APTS, including a signed copy of his or her New York state tax return for APTS.
- Aid for part-time study is awarded by term; however, only one application should be filed per financial aid award year.
- Completed 2015-2016 applications and signed New York state tax information received by April 1, 2015 will be given priority consideration. All applications received after this date will be reviewed; if funding is still available, awards will be given as applicable.
- Students must apply and meet all eligibility criteria, including satisfactory academic progress, at the time of application.
View your Award (login required)
Empire State College
111 West Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Questions? Contact the Student Information Center at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000.
Name: SUC Empire State College
The priority deadline to apply for financial aid for 2015-2016 is April 1, 2015.