Welcome to the Empire State College Financial Aid office.
Announcement: Students planning to attend May 16, 2016 and after should complete the 2016-2017 FAFSA online at www.fafsa.ed.gov listing school code 010286 in order for federal aid eligibility to be determined. Federal financial aid for the Summer 2016, Fall 2016, and Spring 2017 terms will begin to be processed by the Financial Aid office beginning February 22, 2016.
Wondering how to pay for your studies at Empire State College? Have questions about scholarships, loans and other kinds of aid? Start with our Introduction and FAQs page to review our Step by Step Guide to Financial Aid. You'll find the help and answers you need here.
- Financial Aid: Introduction and FAQ
- FA School: Recorded Presentations
- Financial Aid Programs and Eligibility Requirements
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Additional Request for Information
- Cost to Attend
- Important Information for Students Attending the May (Summer) Term
- Financial Literacy
- Looking for the Student Accounts Office or Information Regarding Your Refund?