Application for Admission
Admission Requirements: All Applications for Admission
All applications for admission (online or printed) must have the following before you will be considered for admission to the college:
- A completed application form (submitted online or printed and mailed)
- A $50 orientation fee (USD) paid by credit card online through MyESC.
- Proof of high school education
- A 300-word essay (writing sample) in English
- A TOEFL Paper Score of 550 or a TOEFL iBT Score of 80 or better.
- Application deadlines
Choose your method for application.
Please send completed applications material, application fee payment, proof of high school education, and 250 word essay to the following address:
Empire State College
2 Union Avenue
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866