Degree Program Plan Samples
SUNY Empire State College students work closely with their mentors to design their own degree programs.
See the Student Degree Planning Guide for detailed information about the degree planning process.
Changes to Undergraduate Degree Requirements Effective Sept. 8, 2014
- Bachelor’s degrees are 124 credits.
- Associate degrees must meet the new SUNY general education requirements.
The degree plan samples provided below reflect older policy. Check back as new samples are forthcoming.
The following illustrate what a degree program plan might look like. As a student, you will work with a mentor to design a degree program plan that meets your educational goals.
- Bachelor of Arts - Human Development (PDF 41kB)
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development (PDF 41kB)
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology (PDF 41kB)
Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read the degree program plans. If Acrobat Reader is not installed on your computer, you can download it for free from Adobe.