The Office of Communications and Government Relations is responsible for the content of the college’s website.
The Web coordination and design team includes writers, programmers, designers and developers in both OCGR and Information Technology Services.
Together, the team helps members of the college community to determine their online needs, including the best look and feel to serve their targeted internal or external audience.
Additional Web-related Services
- assist and advise on the maintenance of existing websites
- create new or revise existing content and headings for search engine optimization, user accessibility and adherence to AP style guidelines
- address requests for specialized designs and website functionality
- ensure website content is accessible to all users
- redesign existing websites and develop new websites, incorporating user-centered design principles and information architecture best practices.