Student Wellness Assistance Program
Research has shown that adult students suspend their college education for a variety of reasons; two of the most significant are personal/family health issues and financial reasons. As part of our health and wellness initiative we have partnered with AllOne Health to bring you the student wellness assistance program comprising telephonic and interactive Web-based services and resources to assist you in navigating obstacles to completing your education.
To access more information about telephonic services or to access the Web-based services, visit the Student Wellness Assistance Program website.
Username: empire | Password: student
To register, go to the Live Well Wellness box located in the upper right-hand corner of the page and click the "‘Register Here" link to create a personal account. This is where you'll be able to access Living Free, Living Lean, Living Fit and Living Easy.
Student Wellness Assistance Program (Web-Based)
- more than 4,000 articles updated continually
- searchable databases on topics such as child and elder care, summer camps, adoption agencies and volunteer opportunities
- interactive self-assessments
- more than 65 financial and daily-living calculators for a variety of practical applications
- live online seminars and access past seminars.
Talk One-2-One Assistance Program (Telephonic)
The Student Wellness Assistance Program provides free and confidential assistance for Empire State College students, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.