- To order online for the current term, go to www.esc.edu/onlinebookorder.
- Complete the course materials order form and fax, mail or phone to bookstore. Fax orders to 518-583-0801. Mail orders to: Empire State College Bookstore, 111 West Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-6048
- Remember to include course numbers on order, if applicable.
- To order by phone, call 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000, ext. 2365 or 2383.
- For financial aid orders, place online or call 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000, ext. 2370. Financial aid orders must be accompanied by a signed course materials order form, or submitted online.
- Orders are shipped via UPS. Include a complete street address, with floor, apartment number, room number, etc. Domestic shipments take two to seven days via UPS. View the time-in-transit map for shipments from the Empire State College bookstore.
Check order against packing slip. If there is a shortage or damage from shipping, keep all packing materials and report the problem immediately to the bookstore at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000, ext. 2383 or email Sheila Redder.
- Unmarked books and unopened software can be returned within 30 days of purchase or 30 days from the start of the term, with prior authorization from the bookstore.
See the detailed information and authorization request form.
- The handling fee is not refundable.
- Allow 30 days for your refund to be processed.
After you place your eTextbook order, you will receive an email from JumpBooks within one or two business days with instructions on how to access your eTextbook.
You may cancel your JumpBooks e-textbook digital rental and request an immediate refund within 14 days of your initial purchase, provided that:
- you have viewed and/or printed, in total, less than 20 percent of the JumpBooks e-textbook
- you have not yet used the access code for any online resource included with your e-textbook purchase
- if you have accessed your e-textbook and checked out any part of it to view offline, it will have to be "checked in."
If you rent a JumpBooks e-textbook, request a refund, and then rent the same JumpBooks e-textbook, you will not be eligible to request any further refunds for that JumpBooks e-textbook.
Orders for Shipment Outside the Contiguous 48 States (Alaska, Hawaii, Canada and overseas)
- These orders must include a $6 handling fee in addition to prepaid freight.
- Duties or taxes are additional and must be paid by the student at time of delivery. Additional charges will apply for priority mail to FPO or APO addresses.
- A telephone number must be included with your order.
Please contact the bookstore at 518-587-2100 or 800-847-3000, ext. 2365 for shipping costs for your specific order. All orders will be shipped air freight unless otherwise specified.
| return to top |