Welcome to SUNY Empire State College’s Office of Affirmative Action
The affirmative action officer serves as a resource to SUNY Empire State College faculty, staff and students and is charged with promoting and furthering the college’s commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Information on various diversity and inclusion issues and related resources are available to all members of the college community.
- Affirmative Action Practices and Discrimination Concerns
- Title IX: Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment
- New York State Ethics Laws
- Reasonable Accommodations and Ergonomic Evaluations for Employees
Discrimination and Harassment Policies
- Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- Sexual Violence Prevention and Response Policies
- Discrimination Complaint Procedures
- Charge of Discrimination ( 31kB)
- External Agencies ( 31kB)
Questions regarding the materials found on this website may be sent to:
Office of the President
2 Union Ave.
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
518-587-2100, ext. 2265